Look to the Firecat with Kestrel Cam if you want a Compound Bow that delivers blazing speeds in an ultra lightweight setup. A lightweight riser and composite limbs combine forces with the super-powerful Kestrel Cam system to launch arrows at an impressive 348 FPS. The Kestrel Cams have a Low-Traction Ride (LTR) technology that eliminates string wear without impeding speed. Rotating cam modules adjust easily without requiring a bow press.
- Martin’s Kestrel Cam system is the fastest and strongest to date
- Riser is lightweight, but strong enough to withstand any weather
- StackForce Limbs are uniquely shaped to perform in the harshest conditions
- Kestrel Cams eliminate string wear while providing amazing speed
- Rotating cam modules adjust easily without using a bow press
- Dura Pin axle pins are ground at super tight tolerances for guaranteed precision
- Fully adjustable SightStacker sight window keeps you on target at any draw
- Hand: Right
- Axle to Axle: 33″
- Brace Height: 6.5″
- Maximum IBO Rating: 348+ FPS
- Let-off: 80%
- Peak Draw Weights: 50-70 lbs.
- Draw Length: 26.5″-30″
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Color: American Flag
This is the actual finish below: